The crash course “Cruise Ships Energy and Emissions Optimisation. A Future for Existing Vessels”, promoted by TecnoVeritas, EMSA Recognized Verifier, is a unique opportunity to get an update and refreshing crash course based on actual examples of existing vessels.
New methodologies and technologies for energy management and the impact of decarbonisation on Cruise ship business are highlighted, with examples of environmental benefits and energy savings.
Everyone can attend, and there are no costs associated to the registration. If you are interested, please fill up the form or contact Carolina Vieira (Communication Department): email@example.com
SPEAKER & PROGRAM
10h00 am – 10h30 am – Welcoming Reception
10h30 am – 11h30 am – Part 1
- Short introduction to ship energy systems.
- MRV, Future Fuels, and Associated Costs.
- Is the Vessel Age a Constraint to Energy Efficiency?
- Major Constraints to High Energy Efficiency Vessel.
- Vessel Energy Load Balance, and Modes of Operation.
11h30 am – 11h40 am – Coffee Break
11h40 am – 12h30 pm – Part 2
- Energy Flows Available for Recovery.
- Identification of Cases for Improvement Based on Actual Data.
- Big Data and Performance Data Management.