ABOUT FUEL LAB
Fuel Lab is a new and innovative portable Laboratory developed for fuel and oil analysis. It can be applied to industry and marine installations (vessels) that require the use and complete characterization of Fuel Oil, Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO), Marine Gas Oil (MGO) or Marine Diesel oil (MDO).
Due to the more restrictive legislation that has been imposed, focusing on emissions from the combustion process, it is more important than ever to get to know the characteristics of your product, understand the levels of each parameter and in that way take proper actions and avoid burdens.
Not only does fuel emissions affect the environment which can result in penalties to users but also its characteristics if not maintained between certain values can represent a problem in terms of the equipment’s performance.
The investment can quickly be recovered since it becomes cheaper when compared to acquiring each equipment isolated. Also, the savings with extra maintenance of equipment and burdens from emissions will be reduced.
- Avoid fuel troubles;
- Save money and time;
- Reduce the maintenance costs of equipment;
- Have a better control of the quality of your product.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The majority of the tests comprised in the kit follow international standards such as ISO or ASTM. It can be applied to analyse fuel samples (fuel oil, diesel and other derivates of petroleum products) and oil samples (hydraulic and lubricating oils), having for each case its specific and typical trials.
The laboratory comprises, technologically advanced equipment, laboratory materials, consumables (reagents, cleaning kit and security kit) and a user’s manual with complete information how each trial can be performed and its result evaluated.
Weight with equipment and reagents*: 74kg
*Reagents will be delivered in a different container due to the shipping specifications. The weight presented refers to a 50 trials kit.
- Competitive price;
- Follows international standards ;
- Portable and suitable for ﬁeld testing;
- Potential economic gain in the use of fuel;
- Allows great autonomy and signiﬁcant reliability of analysis;
- Customization and adaptation depending on the analysis;
- Increase the useful life of equipment through less wear;
- Quick analysis of fuels and/or oil (quality/quantity characterization).