TecnoVeritas at Posidonia 2012
TECNOVERITAS, a provider of energy management products and services, will be exhibiting at POSIDONIA 2012, from 4th to 8th June at the Metropolitan Expo Center, Athens, Greece.
TECNOVERITAS will be exhibiting its vast range of products and systems for the Energy Management including:
• VEEO Mk2 – VOYAGE ENERGY & EMISSIONS OPTIMISER (type approved) a Tool for Energy and Ship Performance Monitoring, namely, EEOI, Hull & Machinery Efficiency monitoring, CO2, NOx and PM monitoring, and includes also a Fuel anti-pilferage feature.
• ENERMULSION the “in-line” ultrasonic HFO Water emulsion system, dedicated to the control and reduction of:
– emissions (NOx, CO2, CO, and Particulate matter),
– fuel consumption
– maintenance costs
• OPTIPOWER – Torque & Thrust meters
• EDS – Diesel Engine Analysers
• TAS – Portable Torsional Analysis System for Shaft Thrust & Power Measurements
These exhibitions are ideal not only to meet Greek companies and foreign buyers but also to promote international expansion and business cooperation, says Dr Jorge Antunes, TECNOVERITAS Technical Director & CEO. TECNOVERITAS engineering passion and professional spirit are some of the reasons for its international success.
TECNOVERITAS is happy to invite all clients and partners to visit its booth #2.402e (Hall 2).