Mitigate emissions and extra costs
Shipping activity has demonstrated to cause the impact on the atmosphere due to the constant emissions of this mean of transportation. Until a few years ago, shipping emissions was not taken seriously into account. No, until MRV regulation appeared.
How should ship owners comply properly with this new set of rules? Is it possible to reduce emissions and also the OPEX fleet costs?
Yes, it could be possible! But you would need to:
- know how to properly manage energy and use proper tools;
- determine with assurance the proper amount of fuel on board and how to reduce their environmental impact;
- prepare compliant monitoring plans and emissions reports;
- deal properly with Thetis platform;
- avoid extra costs with CO2 emissions.