The EDS – Engine Diagnosis System was developed specifically to measure the pressure of the cylinders and other variables in the diesel and gas engines as the boost pressure, air temperature at admission and others.
The EDS system beside monitoring the system and also protects, optimizing combustion and exhaust emissions.
- High temperature pressure sensors;
- For gas or diesel engines and compressors;
- Vibrations analysis and Fuel injection pump diagnosis diagrams are also possible;
- The online information is immediately transferred to the central computer for analysis;
- For low-speed diesel engines an encoder can be included, optimizing angle measurements;
- With the use of EDS all cylinder pressures are taken at the same time, providing measurements under the same conditions;
- To minimize speed errors and improve the quality of transmitted data, EDS has high frequency sampling, allowing crank angle measurements;
- This system can be used to adjust Otto cycle motors and Dual Fuel is used as a protection/ warning system, exchanging information with the motor control unit by CANbus system.