EDS Mk4, as an engine analyser, accompanied by a powerful database and data analysis software. It allows engine data ambient corrections and turbocharger efficiency monitoring.
Analysis and automatic reports of main engine systems, like fuel injection system and turbocharger efficiency are produced without being a burden to engineers.
- High-temperature pressure sensors;
- For gas or diesel engines and compressors;
- Vibrations analysis and Fuel injection pump diagnosis diagrams are also possible;
- The online information is immediately transferred to the central computer for analysis;
- For low-speed diesel engines an encoder can be included, optimizing angle measurements;
- With the use of EDS all cylinder pressures are taken at the same time, providing measurements under the same conditions;
- To minimize speed errors and improve the quality of transmitted data, EDS has high-frequency sampling, allowing crank angle measurements;
- This system can be used to adjust Otto cycle motors and Dual Fuel is used as a protection/ warning system, exchanging information with the motor control unit by CANbus system.
|-40ºC – +85ºC
|Display w/ black light
|4-20 mA, 0-10 V
|0.5º – 1.0º degrees cranck angle
|1[synchronization, TDC cylinder 1]
|Two or Four Stroke engines
|Speed, Pressure, Temperature, Degrees, Acceleration